How to Say Earth in Different Languages

Earth in Different Languages: Earth is a rocky, terrestrial land. It comes on number three from sun and only planet that has life. Earth was formed 4.5 billion years ago. The gravity of Earth interacts in space with many other objects, especially the Sun and the Moon, the only natural satellite on Earth. It is the fifth largest planet. Only earth is the planet that contains free oxygen which is necessary for the survival of life.

How to Say Earth in 88 Different Languages

Different LanguagesWord Earth
Albaniantokë
Basquelurra
Belarusianзямля
Bosnianzemlja
Bulgarianземя
Catalanterra
CroatianZemlja
CzechZemě
Danishjorden
Dutchaarde
Estonianmaa
Finnishmaa
FrenchTerre
Galicianterra
GermanErde
Greekγη (gi)
Hungarianföld
IcelandicJörð
Irishcré
Italianterra
Latvianzeme
Lithuanianžemė
Macedonianземјата
Malteseart
Norwegianjord
PolishZiemia
Portugueseterra
RomanianPământ
RussianЗемля (zemlya)
Serbianземља (zemlja)
Slovakkrajiny
Slovenianzemlja
Spanishtierra
Swedishjord
Ukrainianземля (zemlya)
Welshddaear
Yiddishערד
Armenianերկիր
Azerbaijaniyer
Bengaliপৃথিবী
Chinese Simplified地球 (dìqiú)
Chinese Traditional地球 (dìqiú)
Georgianდედამიწა
Gujaratiપૃથ્વી
Hindiपृथ्वी
Hmonglub ntiaj teb
Japanese地球
Kannadaಭೂಮಿಯ
Kazakhжер
Khmerផែនដី
Korean지구 (jigu)
Laoແຜ່ນດິນໂລກ
Malayalamഭൂമി
Marathiपृथ्वी
Mongolianдэлхий
Myanmar (Burmese)မြေကြီးတပြင်
Nepaliपृथ्वी
Sinhalaපොළොවේ
Tajikзамин
Tamilபூமியில்
Teluguభూమి
Thaiโลก
Turkishtoprak
Urduزمین
Uzbekyer
Vietnamesetrái đất
Arabicرض ('ard)
Hebrewכדור הארץ
Persianزمین
Afrikaansaarde
Chichewalapansi
Hausaduniya
Igboụwa
Sesotholefatše
Somalidhulka
Swahilidunia
Yorubaaiye
Zuluumhlaba
Cebuanoyuta
Filipinolupa
Indonesianbumi
Javanesebumi
Malagasyeto an-tany
Malaybumi
Maoriwhenua
Esperantotero
Haitian Creolelatè
Latinterra

Earth has a diameter of 1300 kilometers. It is a spherical body that pulls matter. 71% of Earth is water most of which is oceans.

Earth rotates on an imaginary line known as an axis extending from the North Pole to the South Pole. This takes the planet 23, 934 hours to spin its axis and 365,26 days to perform an orbit around the sun. Earth’s name is at least one thousand years old. Earth is a Germanic word, meaning “the ground. In relation to its facet plane, the Earth’s revolving axis is rotated creating seasons on earth. Tides are caused by the gravitational forces that exist between Earth and Moon.

About 71 percent of the surface of the Earth, primarily oceans, is covered with water. The remaining 29 percent are continents and islands with many lakes, rivers and other water sources contributing to the hydrosphere together. Most polar regions of the Earth are covered in ice.  As far as land is concerned, the Asian continent occupies about 30% of the land and about 60% of the world’s population.

3% of water is fresh and rest 97% is salty. About 2% of this 3% fresh water is trapped in ice sheets and glaciers, which means that less than 1% is in the lakes, the rivers and the southernmost areas. In Earth’s first billion years, lives emerged on the oceans impacting the atmosphere and surface of the earth and contributing to the development of anaerobic and, later, aerobic organisms. Many geological evidences suggest that life was born 4.1 billion years ago.

Earth has only one moon. Earth has many spacecrafts watching it. More than 7.7 billion people live on Earth rely on its surroundings and natural resources. The world has politically around 200  potent states and has developed diverse societies and cultures.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *